My cc has always been 0. ~30 days ago it seemed to creep up to 1.0 so i shocked it with 2.5 lbs of trichlor.
dropped to 0.5 but not all the way to zero. shocked again with ~600 oz of 6% (household) bleach). went to 0 for a while but has since drifted back to 0.5.
here are my other stats:
FC: (I normally keep it at ~7. it's still about 10 from my last shock on sat)
PH: keep it at 7.5 with MA (about 1g/week)
last backwashed: ~3 weeks ago. pressure maybe 1 lb higher than post backwash.
pool is clear and otherwise perfect except for this little 0.5 cc!
anything i am missing? do i just live with this 0.5?