Ok, had meeting with PB today and we have finalized the plans/drawings. ave to re-submit to Engineers office for final permit approval(since they have already been out and viewed area, this should be no issue). With that said, once the PB breaks ground, here is what I plan. Wanted to send this out and see what others have in regards to advice. Any is welcome, some may be used, all is appreciated. Here is goes.
1. Join TFP - Of Course this is first.
2. Order TF-100 test kit.
2a. Order Speed Stir
2b. Order Salt test strips Aqua Chek or K-1766 Taylor Salt Test Kit - Which is better??
3. Order SWG - not letting pool builder do this since price difference is about 500-700 dollars more depending on which one I go with(I can purchase and install). Still researching. Plan to use the pucks until CYA gets to level and I understand the BBB method more. Reading again, hope it makes more sense once I actually get to do the steps.
4. Receive TF-100 kit and start testing - Learning curve - Post on TFP
5. Start using first B - bleach-chlorine(Stop puck usage if CYA in check)
6. Read more on second B - Borates
7. Read more on Baking Soda.
This is the short list and I am sure will be added to but it is where I plan to start at this point.
Ok, This newb has started the process and hope I can make a nice backyard oasis for my wife and 10 yo daughter(and I am sure her friends).
Bring on the comments and suggestions so that I can learn more then what I have already learned from this site.