Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

For the life of me I cannot get the picture attached down to 100x100 pix.

From what I understand, it requires a certain type of resizing software, that I clearly don't have! 100x100 pix on mine makes the pic almost invisible to the human eye!

If anyone could resize it for me so that it will work, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Laura
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pool grand opening Sept 2010. 100% sun exposure. Beach entry with fountain, IG gunite pool, approx 11,000g. Hayward HK sand filter. Intelliflow VS 350 pump w/ max flow rate 160 gpm. Dolphin (cordless) M5 Liberty pool cleaner. The pool has waterfall at one end with a tanning ledge and a spa at the other end that has a spillway into the pool and there is a water shear falling from the pool equip wall into the spa. DH did a beautiful job of designing it himself!

Re: Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

I don't see any attachment.....I can resize it for you if you can put up a full photo

Hmmm....wonder why the actual file didn't attach! Let me try again and THANKS!

[attachment=0:3nw9al5s]2010-10-02 Day 96 IMG_0556.JPG[/attachment:3nw9al5s]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pool grand opening Sept 2010. 100% sun exposure. Beach entry with fountain, IG gunite pool, approx 11,000g. Hayward HK sand filter. Intelliflow VS 350 pump w/ max flow rate 160 gpm. Dolphin (cordless) M5 Liberty pool cleaner. The pool has waterfall at one end with a tanning ledge and a spa at the other end that has a spillway into the pool and there is a water shear falling from the pool equip wall into the spa. DH did a beautiful job of designing it himself!

I can't figure out why it wont attach!

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Try to use this site and play around with it some. I often use it to shrink photo's for the net.

YEE-AY! I did it! Thanks so much for the link!