Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

For the life of me I cannot get the picture attached down to 100x100 pix.

From what I understand, it requires a certain type of resizing software, that I clearly don't have! 100x100 pix on mine makes the pic almost invisible to the human eye!

If anyone could resize it for me so that it will work, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Laura
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pool grand opening Sept 2010. 100% sun exposure. Beach entry with fountain, IG gunite pool, approx 11,000g. Hayward HK sand filter. Intelliflow VS 350 pump w/ max flow rate 160 gpm. Dolphin (cordless) M5 Liberty pool cleaner. The pool has waterfall at one end with a tanning ledge and a spa at the other end that has a spillway into the pool and there is a water shear falling from the pool equip wall into the spa. DH did a beautiful job of designing it himself!

Re: Help w/ Resizing for my Avatar??

I don't see any attachment.....I can resize it for you if you can put up a full photo

Hmmm....wonder why the actual file didn't attach! Let me try again and THANKS!

[attachment=0:3nw9al5s]2010-10-02 Day 96 IMG_0556.JPG[/attachment:3nw9al5s]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pool grand opening Sept 2010. 100% sun exposure. Beach entry with fountain, IG gunite pool, approx 11,000g. Hayward HK sand filter. Intelliflow VS 350 pump w/ max flow rate 160 gpm. Dolphin (cordless) M5 Liberty pool cleaner. The pool has waterfall at one end with a tanning ledge and a spa at the other end that has a spillway into the pool and there is a water shear falling from the pool equip wall into the spa. DH did a beautiful job of designing it himself!

I can't figure out why it wont attach!

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Try to use this site and play around with it some. I often use it to shrink photo's for the net.

YEE-AY! I did it! Thanks so much for the link!