Pentair Valve Actuator Question

I've got what's probably a dumb question regarding Pentair valve actuators:

Our pb adjusted the valve opening for our tanning ledge bubblers internally in the valve actuator, yet I see there are pegs on the front of the actuator as well. There are times I'd like to have the bubbler height increased just a bit, and am wondering if these pegs can be used for that purpose? If the actuator adjustment must be made internally (adjusting the cams, I think), what's the purpose of the pegs?

the pegs are built into the valve handle that are used when there is no actuator. The actuator is a separate part that is installed between the valve and its handle.

You would have to adjust the stops internally to change where the actuator stops. This is not an on the fly type of adjustment. Also the Pentair actuators (are you sure the actual actuator and not the valve is Pentair) are not easily moved manually.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.