I got distracted from my new pool and inadvertently let the chlorine get to 1, with 0.5 cc, and pH 7.8. I have been diligent about keeping pH and TC in range since it was installed in the spring. How bad have I fouled up?
In response I added 374 oz of Chlorine to get to shock level, and about 12 oz of MA liquid (the last of both on hand) and then brushed the pool. I plan to leave the filter on low all through the night. I wont be in a position to tend to it until tomorrow afternoon.
What do you recommend folks?