Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wanted: a non-working T-15 cell

1. Back To Top    #1

Wanted: a non-working T-15 cell

I am redoing my plumbing and will add a SWG after the replastering is done. I want to install a non-working cell as a placeholder so I can swap it out when the SWG can be turned on at a later time.

Please PM me. I will pay for the shipping cost. Thanks.

Scott
    Lazy-L shaped pool and a spa. 22.5k gallons. Pentair VS pump. Pentair cartridge filter CCP520. STA-Rite SR400NA heater (400K BTU). Leuder limestone coping. Pebble sheen (blue granite) Wooden deck.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wanted: a non-working T-15 cell

Hey Scott,

What type of system were you planning to put in? Not all cells are the same size.

3. Back To Top    #3

Buy what you want to use and just don't turn it on, or wire it to work until you are ready.
    Samantha

In the process of building for a 22' Intex Ultra Frame, (completion date up in the air at this point).
    We could not beat our backyard into submission so we "Buried It".

4. Back To Top    #4

I already bought the Aqua rite with a T-15 cell. My pool has been idle for almost 2 years. The water in the pipe and equipment is very dirty. So I am just thinking I should use an old cell as a placeholder in the new plumbing and I will swap it out with a new cell after it is ready to turn on the SWG.
    Lazy-L shaped pool and a spa. 22.5k gallons. Pentair VS pump. Pentair cartridge filter CCP520. STA-Rite SR400NA heater (400K BTU). Leuder limestone coping. Pebble sheen (blue granite) Wooden deck.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by scott_home
    The water in the pipe and equipment is very dirty.
    The SWG is post filter so the water should not be all that dirty. I would just use the new cell and not turn it on.
    Mark
    Hydraulics 101; Pump Ed 101; Pump/Pool Spreadsheets; Pump Run Time Study; DIY Acid Dosing; DIY Cover Roller
    18'x36' 20k plaster, MaxFlo SP2303VSP, Aqualogic PS8 SWCG, 420 sq-ft Cartridge, Solar, 6 jet spa, 1 HP jet pump, 400k BTU NG Heater

6. Back To Top    #6

Ack, I feel dumb. You said it was a T-Cell 15 and I asked you what kind of cell. Sorry about that! Clearly I need more coffee this morning. I would go with what mas985 said and just install the one you have and not turn the system on.