Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: getting the yard enjoyable

1. Back To Top    #1

getting the yard enjoyable

when i first moved in, the pool was green, the yard was foxtails, and porch was peeling blue paint. no good! i dont have before pics but this is where i have gotten so far. the pics are in order from oldest till now.

and here is one of our jacuzzi and pool at night.

not sure why the pool looks green on the camera(maybe cause of the pool light), but its clean.
    Still holding on to the grass so I wont fall off the planet!!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: getting the yard enjoyable

Keep up the great work!!!
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

I can only imagine what it looked like before from you description, but looks like you've done a great job!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.

4. Back To Top    #4

its been some work, but its gettin better. were havin rainstorms now and i can pretty much watch the freshly seeded bermuda grass grow in the back planter! i also decided to take the pool fence that runs to the back wall down and move it to extend over to the side wall so the palapa that is going up will be part of the pool area instead of seperated. i feel it will give better safety for getting to the kids in the water if there is an issue.

5. Back To Top    #5

well here it is now. taking my time huh?

6. Back To Top    #6

Richmond, Texas

Looks good.
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.