Design plans to build a pool side bar for an Intex?

nelson411

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 5, 2011
Northern California
Well, we are having so much fun with our Intex 9 X 18 Ultra frame that we are getting carried away with the area around the pool. We put up a tent/canopy by the pool, and are putting down a paver patio. My husband wants a poolside bar where we can sit on bar stools inside the canopy, and swim up to the edge of the pool for a refreshing beverage! Most of the ones I've seen on the internet are obscenely priced, so we figure we could build one.

Has anyone built or designed one? If so, please share your secrets and post pictures! Will post a pic of our set up now.
Cheers!

Here are some pics
43a68c8e-cd48-9cb3.jpg
43a68c8e-cd69-804b.jpg
43a68c8e-cd91-b4c5.jpg

Northern California 9 X 18 Intex Ultra Frame Pool (mint in the box), 1 hp Hayward C-400 pump & cartridge filter Twins (Boy/Girl) 10 yrs oldte

That's exactly what we had in mind! Did you build the table yourself?
You are a genius!
Thanks,
Liz

Northern California 9 X 18 Intex Ultra Frame Pool (mint in the box), 1 hp Hayward C-400 pump & cartridge filter Twins (Boy/Girl) 10 yrs old

Not mine. Just pointing out the recent thread to you. If you have questions about it, ask in their thread.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

Oops...thanks for the heads up!
You still are a genius for sharing that!
Cheers,
Liz

Northern California 9 X 18 Intex Ultra Frame Pool (mint in the box), 1 hp Hayward C-400 pump & cartridge filter Twins (Boy/Girl) 10 yrs old

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.