Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Vinyl liner patch

Vinyl liner patch

Well I suppose 10 yrs is a good run for a liner. The builder left extra liner at construction. My question is what do I use for adhesion? I used gorilla tape as a temporary and seems to be holding. Would like to get through the summer and replace at closing. Any thoughts?

21k gal, Inground vinyl, 1 1/2 HP Emerson pump, Micromatic 26" filter, Aquacal heat pump w/solar cover, Manta automatic pool cleaner

Re: Vinyl liner patch

go buy a vinyl liner patch at pool store for like $10 it has a glue in there yuo can use. or you can buy a larger tub of glue for about the same price at a pool store.. just ask for "vinyl liner patch glue" or something like that... stuff works like a charm.. I have a 2` gash on my liner, and is holding no problem at all.
    13500 gallon AG, build late 90's, Hayward S220T sand filter,1Hp aqua coastal
    Gasser BBQ broilmate 155154 LP, Smoker CGK (akorn)