Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Pool Build about to Start

Pool Build about to Start

We've signed our contract and PB is about to start, planned finish is sometime in late September, so you see any issues with fresh plaster that late in the season? I know we're not gonna get much use, I just want to make sure we're not doing something that may damage the pool finish. The plaster will be CL Industries Sandstone Select.
    26,000 gallon gunite IGP with 50 sq ft Spa, Jandy VS FloPro 2hp Pump, Jandy DEV48 Filter, Jandy AquaPure SWG, Jandy AquaLink PDA-PS6 Controller, RayPak R406A Heater, Polaris 380 Cleaner, completed April 2013

Re: Pool Build about to Start

I doubt that there will be any issues. As long as they have done reputable work in the past, I wouldn't worry too much.
    TFP Moderator
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

Re: Pool Build about to Start

We live in your area and are interviewing pool builders now. Who is building your pool? Who else did you consider? We are looking at Blue Haven, Armond, JMK and Arista. Thanks!