I started this project the beginning of June with clearing 12 trees and digging up the stumps. I still, as of today, do not have the wall up. This project is taking everything I have. We have hit so many obstacles along the way. The latest this weekend was the discovery of the builders debris site. 8 feet down from original grade while digging the deep end, I discovered buried stumps. Spent 7 hours digging the ones out I could, and the last one cutting out with a chainsaw. Only to discover Sunday night after getting some help from a neighbor to carry the wall to an area that I can handle by myself, that the underside of the wall where it was laying on the pallet had a hole poked through, and a bunch of dents and scratches!
I'm so over this project right now.