Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: More Bragging

1. Back To Top    #1

More Bragging

I just have to tell someone. I just came from the local store, where I was purchasing my weekly bleach supply. I was placing the jugs in my cart and telling my husband about how empty the shelf was. A lady was close by listening. She said, "Are you putting that in your pool?"

So then I told her, "You have got to check out this website." I told her what I had been through this year with my pool and the local pool store. And then I told her about the wonderful knowledge I have gained via this site.

When she told me how much she and her husband had spent via "the pool experts", I felt sorry for her. Then she told me that she had just bought her weekly 10lb tub of tabs. Of course I had to tell her that she really needed to stop using those and go with the knowledge on this site. When I told her that I spend an average of $6.00 a week to treat my pool, her mouth dropped open.

I said, "Well you really need to check out this site. It will save you a ton of money." She put the website address in her phone and said that she was going to show her husband because he was a skeptic about things. I told her that he could view the numerous conversion with pictures.

When my husband and I got to the truck, he said, "I am glad that you can help someone else with what you have learned. But I bet the pool store guys despise that website
    24 ft. round ABG-vinyl-15200 gallon
    Sand Filter w/1 1/2 HP pump
    Installed May 2011
    Taylor K-2006 test kit
    BBB method

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: More Bragging

Good for you! Too bad you did not get her phone number so you could go do a test on her pool!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Northern Connecticut

Nice! Paying if forward!

24,000 20x42 double roman end in ground pool being built. Start date june13, 2012.
    Finished July 4th, 2012, sports pool, vinyl,SWG, DE filter, fountains. Heat pump,
    First Pool Ever!

4. Back To Top    #4
    South Carolina

TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!