Fiberstars FS5 parts????

Jul 23, 2012
Need some parts for the FiberStars FS5 fiber optic light. I have search Google but have come up short. I am in need of the color wheel motor and the lens that screws into the pool end of the fiber. Please if anyone can chime in to where I can possibly find some parts, that would be so great.

Or else find a 120vac slow RPM small motor to adapt in its place. Or even replace the whole unit, the only thing is that concrete surrounds my FS Fs5 until and not going to replace easily.

Thanks for the help!!!!
Carl

Just an update to Fiberstars FS5 color wheel motor, I was unsuccessful in finding a factory motor for the color wheel but I did stumble upon some low RPM 120VAC motors on ebay (China) and come to find out they are out of microwaves for the food turn table. Works perfect and have attached a pic for your viewing. The ones I found are 6RPM but bought one from ebay $7 that is 2.5RPM. Also found the lens, it was called Broadcast lens.

Carl[attachment=0:1a6w8zzr]colorwheelmtr.jpg[/attachment:1a6w8zzr]

Attachments

• colorwheelmtr.jpg
    colorwheelmtr.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 38
Just an update to Fiberstars FS5 color wheel motor, I was unsuccessful in finding a factory motor for the color wheel but I did stumble upon some low RPM 120VAC motors on ebay (China) and come to find out they are out of microwaves for the food turn table. Works perfect and have attached a pic for your viewing. The ones I found are 6RPM but bought one from ebay $7 that is 2.5RPM. Also found the lens, it was called Broadcast lens.

Carl[attachment=0:1a6w8zzr]colorwheelmtr.jpg[/attachment:1a6w8zzr]

I know this is old but I'm hoping to get more information on the color wheel? Was it something that you brought and it fit or did you have to make something?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.