Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Water at Beaches Turks and Caicos

1. Back To Top    #1

Water at Beaches Turks and Caicos

Hi, My very good friend got remarried last weekend at a resort. I spent 12+ hours in the pools (using the pool swim up bars) and had a great time. The water didn't smell and seemed clean, and i'm sure no one else noticed anything. But to me it was just slightly cloudy, I couldn't just quite see the pool tiles crisply at the pool bottom. Nothing obviously floating in the water. I'm use to my pool, where i look down and can instantly see all the stains and imperfections as clear as glass. What is that cloudiness? Sort of like a glass of water with a few drops of milk in it.

16,000 gallon, inground. Diamond bright finish. Hayward 1.5 hp superpump, quad 80 DE filter, Jandy legacy gas heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Water at Beaches Turks and Caicos

You my friend have sparklypoolitis :>). You are right, it' was not as clean as your own pool and could have been anything including dead algae, suntan lotion, dead skin cells, etc. The important part had fun!
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator