Jul 2, 2010
Philly
Never could have done it without you.

DONE.jpg

cropped%20therm.jpg

pool%20resize.jpg

cropped%20vac.gif

poolmama67 said:
May I ask what type of steps you have? I am looking for the best option which can attach to a deck.
They're A frame steps so there's no way to hook them up to a deck. I have no deck and what you see in the pool is basically what is on the outside with a platform connecting the two. My wife bought them about 5 years ago. She still won't tell me how much they cost, so that must mean they were really expensive. :shock:

yeggim said:
poolmama67 said:
May I ask what type of steps you have? I am looking for the best option which can attach to a deck.
They're A frame steps so there's no way to hook them up to a deck. I have no deck and what you see in the pool is basically what is on the outside with a platform connecting the two. My wife bought them about 5 years ago. She still won't tell me how much they cost, so that must mean they were really expensive. :shock:
um, yeah, if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy :shock: :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.