defeating the purpose but possibly enjoyable?

E-ROC

Feb 29, 2012
i just tore down a weathered old gazebo covering a jacuzzi for a customer and it had a square cap smoke tinted skylight on it thats still in good condition. it's ~4'x4'. i am preparing to build a palapa for my backyard that will be 16' diameter wide, 11' tall in the center, and 8' or 9' high on the edges. you see where im going with this i'm sure. i live in so cal where the summers are hot as heck and the winters are comfortable. winters live longer than summers, so i was thinking that the skylight might make it year round versatile. oh, and the palapa will be a single pole unit to which i am using a cut to heigth powerline pole to undoubtably hold the palapa up against nature's forces (yes. i do believe in overkill!). i would like to hear any comments good or bad from you guys in case i am not seeing the whole picture in my head correctly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.