Goldline P-4 Question

You should be able to toggle the valve with a button if you have it programmed that way.

Not exactly sure what you are asking.

Posted from my Droid with Tapatalk ... sorry if my response is short ;)

These systems are confusing to program (I have been reading about them a lot).
Looking at the manual: http://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/manuals ... ration.pdf

It does not look like manual operation of Valve 3 is possible. From page 13:
This menu will appear only if Valve3 is configured for timeclock. The valve will rotate on and off at the
designated times. There is no manual override. If the Valve3 relay is on during the programmed off
time, it may be because of freeze protection.

There is also a discussion on page 21 that discusses Valve 3 and mentions a Valve 3 button, but I do not think it exists in your model:
the valve turns on/off at the times set for the valve3 timeclock in the Timers
Menu (see Operations Manual). The VALVE3 button can also be used to turn the valve output on or
off.

AquaLogic is the predecessor to the ProLogic ... The P4 are the same thing, just a different name.

I have the AquaLogic manual as well and it says the same thing (pages 13 and 19).

I have been debating getting the P4 vs the PS4 ... I think this issue alone confirms that I do not want the P4 if I can not manually activate Valve 3 for my waterfall. Althoug you could likely use the Pool/Spa button to activate it if you only have a pool and run the waterfall off of valve 1 or 2 (which are slaved together BTW).

How to cut actuator on;

I have a pro logic P4 controlled. I have installed a goldline actuator in the line that goes to my water fall. I plugged it into the valve socket inside the control box> I can not figure out how to cut it on. I Do Not Have A Button For Valve 3:

Re: How to cut actuator on;

Didn't we discuss this already in your previous thread? You apparently can not turn on valve 3 manually.

--- I merged the threads to continuity ---

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As stated above, I think you can only set times for the valve to turn on and off. You could flip the little switch on the actuator to make it turn ... but if you have to do that, there is really no point in having an actuator since you could just turn the valve yourself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.