Proud TFP Pool Owner

BethyM

Jun 5, 2012
So, we're just past the 5 week mark with our pool and it couldn't be easier! I resisted the pool for a couple years because of all the "work" and "money" it was going to cost to maintain it. We have this site to thank for my willingness to take the plunge!

Had guests over to swim and the kids remarked on how clean the pool was :) Of course, they compared it to a friends where you couldn't see the bottom and when you dived things moved out of the way on the bottom... ack! I only wish I got these compliments on the inside, I need a BBB formula for indoor home care!

We had a beautiful full moon the other night and hubby and I were out for an evening dip -- amazing how much more conversation can be had in the dark pool than with the kids running around :) Did you know a BBB pool sparkles in the moon light? Granted, it was a full moon but I was seriously mesmerized by the little lights dancing on the floor of my pool!!

Thanks TFP! :) :whoot:

BethyM said:
Of course, they compared it to a friends where you couldn't see the bottom and when you dived things moved out of the way on the bottom... ack! I only wish I got these compliments on the inside, I need a BBB formula for indoor home care!

We had a beautiful full moon the other night and hubby and I were out for an evening dip -- amazing how much more conversation can be had in the dark pool than with the kids running around :) Did you know a BBB pool sparkles in the moon light? Granted, it was a full moon but I was seriously mesmerized by the little lights dancing on the floor of my pool!!
Ah oh, from what I hear on TFP, the first paragraph is the beginning of sparklypoolitis. Not wanting to go into others cloudy pools. So...where's the pictures? :cheers:

OH, I definitely have sparklypoolitis!! We went to a water park for a family birthday and I stood on the side most of the time staring at the water in disbelief :)

Here's an early July picture, though I need to get some new ones that highlight the sparkly water! :) I just wish I could capture a great shot like NikkiBelle did -- though I definitely lucked out finding this method prior to getting the pool!

Attachments

• 20120703_191102.jpg
    20120703_191102.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 105
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.