Help me review this bid

Jul 8, 2012
I'm a newbie and I think I have found the pool builder I want to go with. We are on a strict budget and have a prett small yard. If you all could take a look and let me know what you think. Like I said we are keeping this very basic and economical. No spa or heater or Led's.

L shaped Pool 25'6 x 13' (19' across at the L) 374 square feet, 87' Perimeter Depth 3'6" - 5'
Plans Permits Engineering - Included
Excavation - Mini bobcat includes two loads of sod removal
Plumbing - Complete plumbing of pool. 2" Schedule 40 PVC. Includes main drain line, skimmer line, pool cleaner line, and auto fill.
Steel - Structural Steel per engineers report
Electrical - Complete electrical of pool. Includes run from house to pool panel, all necessary pool run, 1 500W pool light, bonding, J-Box, etc.
Gunite - Minimum 4,500 psi per plan
Tile - Complete waterline tile owner selection
Decking - 256 square feet decking with spray finish owners color choice. Inludes all necessary steps, turndowns, deck-o-drain, cantilever, etc.
Interior Finish - White Plaster
Equipment - Hayward ecostar variable speed pump, 325 square feet cartridge filter and "The Pool Cleaner"

$26,762

I'm leaning towards the salt water and the Pebble Fina. These are the upgrades I asked about after reading posts on this board. Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Upgrades - If we want them
Salt Water $1,200
Pebble Tech or Pebble Sheen $3200
Generic Pebble Surface $2700
Pebble Fina $1800

Attachments

• Visio-Josh Schwartz.jpg
    Visio-Josh Schwartz.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 182
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.