Hello, I'm new here and need some advice..
The pool guy in my city has no clue what he's doing so I am taking it upon myself to manage my pool... to rid of of its nasty problems..
The pool has an algae problem, which is probably due to the high TA and other levels caused by using the chlorine pucks (at least I think so, because of what I read in the pool school section).. the pool guy used chlorine pucks and also maxi combi pucks..
I have high calcium deposits making it impossible to vacuum the bottom of my pool as well...
I am seriously thinking of restarting by draining it all, and cleaning it with a pressure washer and bleech and then refilling it, and shocking it with liquid chlorine...
What should I do? Which is the right way to tackle my problems?