Pool Envy.....

Well, big, inground pools are certainly nice but you don't get any wetter or any cooler.

A pool of any size can be a joy on a hot summer day when someone hands you an adult beverage to sip slowly :lol:

I hear ya!!! I grew up with a large rectangular plaster inground pool most my whole life until I was 18 or so. Moved out and haven't had a pool of my own until about 3 weeks ago. Only 18 years later I finally bought an 18'x4' Intex Ultra-Frame. I think with all the equipment rental for the ground work, the pool, the filter and so on, I've got about $1,000.00 into it and couldn't be happier!!!

My yard is small so I likely will not ave an IG pool in this house, but I certainly have a lot of good ideas after all these recent threads of new builds!!

THANKS A LOT TFP!!! LOL

Hubby wants to be done with a pool when our son is out of the house... another 10-11 years, but I have other ideas. :lol:

I hope to downsize the house, and move up to an inground pool ... Gotta have a place ready for the grandkids to swim whenever they come along, right ?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.