Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Legend APC is tipsy

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Legend APC is tipsy

I doubt it's drunk, but it's now become permanently tipsy. Always lays over on one side. Not sure where to start troubleshooting. Any suggestions?
    24000 Gal in ground plaster pool. Pentair FNS 35 DE grid filter. 3/4 HP single speed pump.

400 Gal Hot Spring spa. Fiberglass.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Pentair Legend APC is tipsy

There's a football shaped float located at the back of the feed pipe. See if it's full of water. If it is replace it.
    In the industry, CSP (Certified Service Professional) by the NSPI and it's successor the APSP. My company services over 600 pools every year. I think the practices regularly espoused on this forum (especially the BBB method) are outstanding; however my comments will be often oriented towards the goal of getting it done, and getting it done right now!

3. Back To Top    #3

Slow to get to it, and to reply. You were spot on, of course. Float replaced, problem fixed. Thanks!
    24000 Gal in ground plaster pool. Pentair FNS 35 DE grid filter. 3/4 HP single speed pump.

400 Gal Hot Spring spa. Fiberglass.

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by NocturnalDoc
    Slow to get to it, and to reply. You were spot on, of course. Float replaced, problem fixed. Thanks!
    Cool, it's nice to be right every now and then
    In the industry, CSP (Certified Service Professional) by the NSPI and it's successor the APSP. My company services over 600 pools every year. I think the practices regularly espoused on this forum (especially the BBB method) are outstanding; however my comments will be often oriented towards the goal of getting it done, and getting it done right now!