LifeTime Supporter
May 2, 2012
North of Charlotte, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Has anyone ever used or no if they even make any type of umbrella holders that can be installed into my existing cement in various areas around
the perimeter of my pool ? I would imagine they are out there, ones that you can core drill a 1"-2" hole and drop the holder in place to be flush with the decking :?:

anonapersona said:
Our deck has one sleeve centered in the likely spots, large round areas on either end of the pool, plus one on either end of the spa. Most have lost their caps, who cares?

Any idea where to get the sleeves , were yours put in after the cement was installed at a later date or when it was poured ? I'm not concerned about the caps at all , I'm looking to only have 2-3 around the perimeter of my decking in the larger areas ....

Put your umbrella on this and move it to desire location and call it a day. Drilling your deck then have a cover plates for each and every holes? Your deck may look like Swiss cheese by the time your done with it. Give it a try, if it doesn't work, at least you have a dolly and its always useful to have around the house.

Thanks for the idea but the dolly would be a little tackeee dont ya think :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.