I need help and advice today I saw the very beginings of green algae on my tanning ledge. It is a flagstone tanning ledge and the algae was in the grout.
I scrubbed it off, but i am a new pool owner and am curious do I need to shock, or am i ok. Water looks great, actually I am confused how it could grow there with FC levels at 6 and 7.
Help would be appreciated.
PS...my CH is 425 so i am not wanting to shock with cal-hypo. Should i use liquid bleach and how much, pool cal says 28?
My FC = 7
CYA = 70
SWG at 90%