Jul 28, 2012
Hi I am very new here so I am not familar with all the lingo & how everything works, so please bear with me.I just bought an Intex Saltwater pool today second hand off of CL. I googled maintenance looking for some help & ran across this site. Sounds like these things are a HUGE pain in the butt & always having trouble? Is this so? I have no idea what I am doing, and we haven't even set it up yet. (We literally just unloaded it from the car).So any tips, advice, help before we get started would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, I don't know what kind of "extras" I need to purchase besides the test kits. We bought a 1500 gallon vinyl Intex, above ground pool, with a vaccum, saltwater pump, and filter. Are we missing anything? That is all we recieved, not even an owners manual. Also, once we have it all set up & working what kind of daily/yearly upkeep is needed? Thank you for taking the time help me out! -Brittany

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.