LifeTime Supporter
May 2, 2012
North of Charlotte, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
For anyone that has been lurking around this forum and getting all schooled up on pool things I just wanted to let everyone know I don't believe there is a better,easier,cost efficient way to maintain your pool then the "BBB" way. Since I've joined this awesome forum and listened to alot of great on the money advice from the folks on here through pool school and/or posting questions or just reading through a ton of threads on all sorts of topics I have not had to visit the pool store since to purchase anything whats so ever (the money I've saved already paid for my Stenner pump and 15 gal drum set up) :whoot: , not to mention wasting gas and my time to go to the pool store :)

So when all is said and done thanks to ALL you TFP members and moderators for helping me out :goodjob:

And as for anyone on the fence to try the "BBB" TFP way , there is NO possibly way to have a sparking clean pool other then going to another TFP members house :party:

2012-07-28_09-33-39_240.jpg

2012-07-28_09-33-50_214.jpg

2012-07-28_09-34-04_231.jpg

roadking00 said:
For anyone that has been lurking around this forum and getting all schooled up on pool things I just wanted to let everyone know I don't believe there is a better,easier,cost efficient way to maintain your pool then the "BBB" way. Since I've joined this awesome forum and listened to alot of great on the money advice from the folks on here through pool school and/or posting questions or just reading through a ton of threads on all sorts of topics I have not had to visit the pool store since to purchase anything whats so ever (the money I've saved already paid for my Stenner pump and 15 gal drum set up) :whoot: , not to mention wasting gas and my time to go to the pool store :)

So when all is said and done thanks to ALL you TFP members and moderators for helping me out :goodjob:

And as for anyone on the fence to try the "BBB" TFP way , there is NO possibly way to have a sparking clean pool other then going to another TFP members house :party:

Dittos. :goodjob:

Not everyone on TFP follows the BBB method and I can tell you it is possible to operate a pool properly without using any of the three B's and still have a similar outcome. Ok maybe I am cheating a little but I don't use bleach, borax or baking soda. The only things I add to my pool are salt, CYA, muriatic acid and a SWG.

mas985 said:
Not everyone on TFP follows the BBB method and I can tell you it is possible to operate a pool properly without using any of the three B's and still have a similar outcome. Ok maybe I am cheating a little but I don't use bleach, borax or baking soda. The only things I add to my pool are salt, CYA, muriatic acid and a SWG.

Aren't you sly! I only use one B of the 3 Bs, but as you know, it is not the PRODUCT you use but the PROCESS that is important here. Whether you call it BBB or ABCT (acid, bleach, calcium, trichlor like I use) or SAC (salt, acid, CYA like you use)... what matters is that we test and dose what the pool needs when it needs it.

anonapersona said:
mas985 said:

Aren't you sly! I only use one B of the 3 Bs, but as you know, it is not the PRODUCT you use but the PROCESS that is important here. Whether you call it BBB or ABCT (acid, bleach, calcium, trichlor like I use) or SAC (salt, acid, CYA like you use)... what matters is that we test and dose what the pool needs when it needs it.

LOL...great reply...thanks :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.