Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to cut a actuator valve on

1. Back To Top    #1

How to cut a actuator valve on

I have a ps4 aqua logic controller. I'm installing a hayward actuator & valve to cut my fountain on & off> Can i do this with a button or only with a time valve through the controller? I would like to cut it on & off with a push of a button>
    IG: 11' x 26' Fiberglass (6,700 Gallons), Hayward 1 HP 2 Speed Pump, Hayward Sand Filter, P4 Aqua Logic Controller, T-15 Salt Cell. TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to cut a actuator valve on

Piece of cake. Just associate the two together.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm not sure of what you mean. After i have the valve & actuator installed & connected to the P4:

How do I cut it on & off through the Aqua Logic P4?
    IG: 11' x 26' Fiberglass (6,700 Gallons), Hayward 1 HP 2 Speed Pump, Hayward Sand Filter, P4 Aqua Logic Controller, T-15 Salt Cell. TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Assign the button to a valve actuator and call it something.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.