Need help

Jul 8, 2012
New member here,
This is my rant about the pool my daughter bought for herself at walmart about a month ago.The pool is a Summer Escapes (Intex) 15 x15 x42" above ground pool which has worked out great so far for her untill yesterday when the filter pump motor went.After calling the company their response was that it will take 17 days to get a repacement , get this ,if it is approved .Meanwhile what the heck is she supposed to do in the meantime?.I would have thought after a month it was still under a warranty.Anyhow is there a better filter /motor solution if they won't honor the warranty.A check on some sites on the internet just the motor 100 gph model f1000c which you are not supposed to run more than three hours a day,which she didn't is in the 150 dollar range.
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi, welcome to TFP! With some modifications you can use any above ground pumps and filters with these types of pools. You can look up the thread, census on Intex users for more information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.