HELP - Contractor is a NO SHOW - need plumbing help

We are to the plumbing installation part of the pool. 20 x 40 inground w liner. Salt system. Drain tile is in, donut is done. We need to know how to plumb the skimmers, returns and fountains to the pump, sand filter and how to install the light (color logic)

I would recommend posting up a bunch of pictures of what you have done. In addition to more specific question about what you need help with.

Based on what you have given us. The best advice I can offer is use PVC pipe and fittings to connect the skimmer to the pump. Connect the pump to the filter with PVC. Connect the SWG after the filter and then through a 3-way valve with one side to the returns and the other side to the fountains ... again using PVC pipe.

The light needs a deck box above water level and needs to be GFCI protected.

Oh and don't forget to bond everything with bare copper wire.

I suggest running each item (skimmer, return, main drain, jet, etc) individually back to the equipment pad and stub them up there. That way you can plumb them together later. Put all the suction side items on one end and all the return items on the other.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.