Dealing with the Sand Filter!! Intex Pool

Jul 23, 2012
Hello everyonee... Im new with all that kinds of pools words!! I finally got the silica sand, bought the chlorine tabs...

Im dealing soo much with the terms.. Finally an uncle today will put the sand filter.. I saw several videos, I read the manual etc.. and I dont understand the types of the cycles.. yeahhh Im like a baby!!!

1. What happend if I only want to run all the water from my pool, what is the number of the 6 cycles from the intex pool??

2. and If I want to run everything? I start with the number 1 and then 2... till 6 ??

:( I cant belive how desperate am I

3. I guess its easy to put the timer and it does all the work?? :(

Graciassssss

After you fill it with sand, and then allow it to fill with water you are going to want to do a backwash cycle for about 30 seconds to a minute. After that you are going to want to do a rinse cycle to resettle the sand to prevent it from blowing into the pool. After that you switch it to filter and let it do its thing. Do you have the owners manual for the pump? This has all the information you might need to get it started filtering properly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.