should i shock?

May 22, 2011
FC 4
CC 0
TA 80
CYA 60
PH 7.5

everyday i have this light dirt on the floor and sloped walls, its not really visable until i brush it then its got a greenish tint to it and dissapates. i have been trying to brush it into the deep end My pool is basically clear but due to this its a tad hazy.

thoughts?

I've had the same thing going on. My CC was zero the entire time but the water got cloudier and cloudier over the past few days. I shocked overnight and woke up to a sparkling pool this morning. I assume it was some type of pollen. Whatever it was, shocking eliminated it.

.....everyday i have this light dirt on the floor and sloped walls, its not really visable until i brush it then its got a greenish tint to it and dissapates. i have been trying to brush it into the deep end My pool is basically clear but due to this its a tad hazy.

Red highlights are mine.

I suggest you go ahead and complete the shock process. You have met two of the three criteria to be done shocking, but the pool is not crystal clear.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.