FC 2
CC 1
TC 3
PH 7.5
TA 100
CYA 80
TEMP 86
CH 300
SWG is only 9 months old so i run at level1, 35% was ok for a while but we had a lot of rain and
my salt went down to 2700 so i just added 40 lbs. the chlorine is low so i also turned it up to 45%, i run
the pump 8 hours per day ,just checking to see if i am going in the right direction

Yes, you are generally doing alright. However the CC level of 1 is a little worrisome. It is probably just a side effect of the FC level being a little low, but it could be a sign of something worse. I suggest you add a little extra chlorine manually, to bring it up to 5 or 6, and if CC isn't down to 0.5 or lower by tomorrow you will need to shock the pool.

With CYA at 80, you want to keep the FC level at 4 or higher at all times. You may need to turn up the percentage more to active that, or you might have a low level algae problem. If things aren't going better by tomorrow it would be a good idea to do an overnight FC loss test.

Thank You
Last week it was at 6 so i hope that i turned it down to much ,i went from 50% to 35%
and the rain water did not help,it had been staying steady all year ,my first problem with it ,seems like it was my fault but
i will recheck in the morning,live and learn,i will go back to 50% also

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.