Settling on one leg-Ultra Frame

Jul 23, 2012
:oops: Hello everyone...my name is Blaine and I am a newbie to Intex pools and this is my first post on this forum...just purchased a beauty 18X9X52 Rectangular Ultra Frame. I read tons of threads prior to setting up and thought I had everything in line...ground very level, etc. Now after the pool has filled, I noticed a leg sinking. I thought I had really hard compacted soil on the left side, but the end leg decided it wanted to go down more than others. I did not (shame on me) put wood or block under the leg. Is there anyway to lift that leg and put a block or something else under it without draining the pool? Jack it up, and then slide something under it? Besides this leg dropping about 2 inches, the pool looks wonderful, the pump is working terrific with no leaks.

any help is very much appreciated!

Semper Fi,
Blaine

AbareFamily said:
:oops: Hello everyone...my name is Blaine and I am a newbie to Intex pools and this is my first post on this forum...just purchased a beauty 18X9X52 Rectangular Ultra Frame. I read tons of threads prior to setting up and thought I had everything in line...ground very level, etc. Now after the pool has filled, I noticed a leg sinking. I thought I had really hard compacted soil on the left side, but the end leg decided it wanted to go down more than others. I did not (shame on me) put wood or block under the leg. Is there anyway to lift that leg and put a block or something else under it without draining the pool? Jack it up, and then slide something under it? Besides this leg dropping about 2 inches, the pool looks wonderful, the pump is working terrific with no leaks.

any help is very much appreciated!

Semper Fi,
Blaine

My son served in the Marine Corp. I want to thank you for your service to this country!! proud*marine*mom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.