how do these results look?

May 29, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Here are results from today. Just wondering if I need to adjust anything. water is clear.
FC 3
pH 7.8
TA 150
CH 350
CYA 50

I have been doing the BBB method all summer with only one hiccup. I am so thankful I found this sight.
Thanks for all the help here.

Your FC is a little low, I would target 8 at your addition, never drop below 4, with a CYA of 50. As long as your pH isn't drifting, I wouldn't worry about TA of 150, but you can lower it if it is a problem.

How does your water look?

RobbieH has you covered!

I would lower your ph down to 7.2, this will also lower your TA a little. When it comes back up to 7.8, lower it to 7.2 again (as before your TA will lower a little more).

linen said:
How does your water look?

RobbieH has you covered!

I would lower your ph down to 7.2, this will also lower your TA a little. When it comes back up to 7.8, lower it to 7.2 again (as before your TA will lower a little more).

I would agree with lowering TA and getting chlorine up a little. With you waterfall, it should be easy to aerate pH back up when needed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.