I've been having trouble with algae growth on the bottom of the pool.
The end of last week(19th) I checked my pool chemistry to conduct a over the night chlorine test:
In the morning i had
I still shocked the pool since it was on the border. (3 gallons of beach to get to the 12ppm) I think it got to 14ppm.
I brushed it on friday and saturday, missed yesterday.
Today the whole botom is green again.
the FC is 6 and the CC is .5
I'm using a Taylor k-2006 test kit. Do I shock it again or am i not scrubbing good enough and I need to keep brushing? I'm new to this pool thing...