Shocking pool

Jun 23, 2012
I shocked my pool 3 weeks back, but I did not finish, so everynight I take my water take it up to shock level. Slow and steady shock so we could have use of the pool. Stupid I know but hubby thinks BBB is crazy and stupid so I have to work around him. Since we are having some cold days I decided to shock the correct way. I don't understand how I have something growing. I keep my normal levels between 4-7fc. But since I started shocking My cc keeps rising.
10 pm
FC 16.5
cc 1

2:30 am
FC12.5
cc1.5

9:30 am
FC 0??
I don't get it, I test my pool 3-5 times a day to allways make sure the fc is in line. I was only shocking to get rid of the last bit of cloudyness. It was so light you could only see there was a cloud when under water. Guess lesson learned slow staedy not way to go. Fast and furrious it is.

zeroturn,

Please keep all your posts under a single thread. You have questions scattered all over the forum and no one can follow your story.

If folks can see how you got started, what you have been doing, etc. they can advise you on the next best step. It will also save you the time and trouble of having to check on a dozen threads. :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.