I shocked my pool 3 weeks back, but I did not finish, so everynight I take my water take it up to shock level. Slow and steady shock so we could have use of the pool. Stupid I know but hubby thinks BBB is crazy and stupid so I have to work around him. Since we are having some cold days I decided to shock the correct way. I don't understand how I have something growing. I keep my normal levels between 4-7fc. But since I started shocking My cc keeps rising.
I don't get it, I test my pool 3-5 times a day to allways make sure the fc is in line. I was only shocking to get rid of the last bit of cloudyness. It was so light you could only see there was a cloud when under water. Guess lesson learned slow staedy not way to go. Fast and furrious it is.