Jandy PDA to iAqualink

brownchristian

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 7, 2011
Houston, TX
I currently have a Jandy PDA system but the PDA stopped working after it was left in the rain. I am going to put it in a bowl of rice to see if it dries out. In the meantime I was reading about the iAqualink system and can't figure out how to convert my current system. Any ideas?

Figure out which unit you have. Out the box, the iAqualink comes in two versions for up to 8-relay models (PDA8, RS8). One for older control systems, and one for newer systems. If you have a larger system than an 8-relay unit, you will have to send your current CPU board to Jandy to upgrade (silly IMO, seems like they are worried people will upgrade their systems to higher-end models...).

Basically, all you need is an iAqualink to program/control your aqualink. You don't need a PDA or a control interface anymore, though you can use all three together at the same time. The iAqualink acts as its own, and can be used over the web in a browser or a smartphone app. Its user interface modeled after the touch control interface.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.