TF-100 and Speedstir

lka674

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 12, 2012
Williamson County, Texas
Very excited for that brown delivery truck to swing by my house with a little package for me today! :party: Been chomping' at the bit to get some accurate test levels.....can barely contain myself......doesn't seem normal now, does it? LOL. Told my DH the other day that I was going to be a chemist before this was all over!

Re: TC-100 and Speedstir

Yup, it can be an addictive sort of thing, something to take pride in.
It's also nice to know that YOU have proof that your family's well being is looked after and they are swimming in clean water, versus taking someone else's word for it and letting them swim in filthy water.

You may just find that you can't swim in other peoples pools though, if you know they don't look after the water properly...I can't be the only one like that :?

You aren't the only one. Last yr we went to a pool party with a cloudy pool. Everyone else was jumping in. DH and I just chatted with ppl in the shade saying "oh, we just don't feel like swimming today" even though it was 100 degrees Worst part was same guests came to our house 2 days later and all I could imagine was all the "stuff" piggy backing into my nice clean pool on the swimsuits.

Deb04 said:
You aren't the only one. Last yr we went to a pool party with a cloudy pool. Everyone else was jumping in. DH and I just chatted with ppl in the shade saying "oh, we just don't feel like swimming today" even though it was 100 degrees Worst part was same guests came to our house 2 days later and all I could imagine was all the "stuff" piggy backing into my nice clean pool on the swimsuits.
Don't matter, since your pool is properly maintained, anything that was introduced was killed probably instantly! Ah the joys of a trouble-free pool :goodjob:

I'll swim in cloudy water, but when people ask why I won't get my hair wet or go underwater, I just say I don't want chlorine smell in my hair. lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.