Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Both Pentair LED light not working w Easy touch control

1. Back To Top    #1

Both Pentair LED light not working w Easy touch control

I cannot get both my spa nad pool Pentair LED light on. They are controlled by a Pentair EASY Touch 8 panel. I have reset the panel and the light breakers, didnt help. Is there another breaker somewhere for the lights.

LED's are about 3 years old they are not turned on often. Hard to believe they both stop working at the same time.

Would like some advice before calling the pool repair person. TIA.
    14000K gal 400sq ft w 6x8 spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS3050, Pentair cart filter, Pentair Master Temp, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Easy Touch 8, wireless control. 3x intellibrite LED light. Pentair Kreepy Krauley Sand Shark. Solar Panel Plumbing. 2 x 24 inch arc sheer 24" spa spill way.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Both Pentair LED light not working w Easy touch control

You should check to make sure Intellibrite lights are programmed via the Easytouch panel.

If you lost power or something you could have lost this setting.

Its in the manual, just cant remember off the top of my head. There is a two step process to get them active, then assigned to a circuit to turn on, off or control colors.
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro
    TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

Fixed. open the panel tested voltage. apparently the light curcuit power source was connected to the a/c Power outlet on the side of the Easy Touch panel which had a GFCI breaker on it. Reset the power outlet and its fixed.

GFCI breaker must have tripped when I used that outlet for some power tools last week.
    14000K gal 400sq ft w 6x8 spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS3050, Pentair cart filter, Pentair Master Temp, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Easy Touch 8, wireless control. 3x intellibrite LED light. Pentair Kreepy Krauley Sand Shark. Solar Panel Plumbing. 2 x 24 inch arc sheer 24" spa spill way.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for posting this. I had the same issue and this fixed it��