Electrical supplies needed to install Pool Pilot Digital?

Jul 18, 2012
Hello TFP,
We just purchased a Pool Pilot Digital (DIG-220) from Salt Pool Guys. We've got a pool professional lined up to install the plumbing components and an electrician friend of ours will do the wiring. He was asking if there are any supplies (such as wire, etc.) needed to install the unit that are not included with the system. Does anyone happen to know? We have an existing electrical box with circuit breakers, but I wasn't sure if he might need something specific for the DIG-220. Thanks in advance for any replies. :-D

Re: Electrical supplies needed to install Pool Pilot Digital

I'd bet you can find the manual on line and he can look at it ahead of time to see what he might need.

I actually sent him the manual in PDF form and he said he understands what is needed, but it does not mention anything about the type of wires or any other supplies he might need to complete the job. :-/ I thought I'd ask on this forum in case anyone has installed a DIG-220 themselves and might know.

Kristen, he will need to provide the wires and conduit to go from your time clock to the Pool Pilot. We provide the liquid-tite conduit connection on the bottom of the Pool Pilot unit.
He will also need to provide the bonding wire that attaches to the base plate of the Pool Pilot, to the main bond wire at the equipment pad so it's properly bonded. He'll know what that means.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.