Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Vinyl Pool Builder in York/Lancaster/Harrisburg PA Area

1. Back To Top    #1

Vinyl Pool Builder in York/Lancaster/Harrisburg PA Area

I am planning to have an inground vinyl liner pool installed in Fall of 2013 or Spring of 2014 and am starting to research pool builders in the York, Lancaster, Harrisburg PA area.

Does anyone have any recommendations of who to consider and who to stay away from?

Thanks for your help! I've been reading the forum and this seems like it will be a great place to find help and ideas!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Vinyl Pool Builder in York/Lancaster/Harrisburg PA Area

I have seen pictures of some pools that were put in by Valley Pools. Maybe somebody here has one. I know nothing about how they are to work with.
    19204 Gallon L Shape with a 10X10 2nd Step Baja Ledge. Intellichlor IC-40, IntellipH, Cartridge Filter, Pentair Heater/Chiller (Heat Pump). Tons of Deck with Deck Jets. Construction Complete 6/5/17.

"If you don't measure it, you can't manage it!"

3. Back To Top    #3

Try Buchmeyer's in York, great customer service. They didn't build my pool, but if I were to put in a vinyl IG they would be who I would go with.
    24000 Gallon Cool Blue Diamond Brite, 1HP Pentair Whisperflo, Hayward DE, Polaris 380 Cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

Try aquafun pools in Halifax, PA. def the most bang for your buck. We just got a quote from them and two others in the area and were pleasantly surprised by their list of equipment and the price.
    18x36 Free form in ground pool
    20,000 gallons
    Intelliclohr salt water generator
    All pentair equipment with a cartridge filter

5. Back To Top    #5

I had my pool put in by Fox Pools - the Lancaster office. They run a special every spring and fall and I feel I received pretty good service and a great price compared to the other 4 places I got quotes from. If you want a contact name on who to talk to, feel free to message me.
    16 x 32 vinyl In-ground Lagoon; Shallow pool 3' to 5'; Buddy Seat; IntelliBrite 5g LED; Pool Pilor Digital SWG, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 320; Pentair Intelliflo VS + SVRS; Pentair Sand Shark. My Construction Thread - Spring 2012

6. Back To Top    #6

Fox Pools....they are actually running in-ground specials now