Do I have a bad SWG cell or SWG?

Glock30

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 30, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
All,
I have been having problems over the last month keeping my fc at or around 5ppm.
I shocked the pool last week in respose to my similar post to this as some suggested I may be fighting an alge bloom.

I currently have my (oversized) SWG to 70% while running my pump ~8 hrs. a day and continue to lose FC.

Overnight FC Loss Test resulted in an FC loss of .5
Here is a set of numbers taken this morning:

FC 2 (Down from 2.5 last night)
CC 0
pH 7.5
TA 90
CYA 75-78

Curious if there is anything else I can check BEFORE I call the manufacturer and make myself soud stupid.

Thanks

Your OCLT would tell me you are not fighting an organics problem in your water, and that sunlight is consuming your chlorine. Is your CYA really as high as you think it is? The Pool Calculator would put your target at 4 ppm. I would bump up the % and watch it for a few days. Is your water clear?

I am running my IC40 at 60% on a 14K Gallon pool.

After a simple test, manufacturer told me I had a bad LED controller. No matter how far I turned up the SWG it only got to 10%.
By the way, the customer service at Circupool gets and A+.
Part will be here Friday and I am told it is an easy install.
100% covered by warranty.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.