Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liquidator Settings ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Liquidator Settings ?

Just installed my Liquidator and was wondering what flow setting do you typically set your Liquidator at. I know every pool is different and as the chlorine bed gets low the concentration in the pool will be less. However, what is a typicall setting I currently have mine set on "1" since I run the pump 24/7 and we are not using the pool right.

Also how do you fill the thing once the chlorine runs out. The volume of liquid will always be the same so how are you supposed to add 4 gallons on bleach when you "recharge" it. Do you just dump it over and let the water spill out?
    18x36 inground white plaster 3ft-6ft (21,000 gallons) / Coverstar auto-cover / Jandy Stealth 1.5hp pump / Jandy DE 60sf filter / Jandy LXI 400k btu gas heater / Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG / Polaris 380

2. Back To Top    #2

Austin, TX
    On average, I have my around 3. Some days I tweak it due to swim load or there lack of.

Refilling, I turn off the pressure side (coming from the PVC after the filter) flow. This will take a few minutes to reduce the level but will give you time to refill with little issues. If you don't have a ball valve up stream of your tank, just figure a way to hold the "IN" float close.
    20k Gunite/Prism Blue-Pebblesheen, Pentair Tagelus TA-100D Sand Filter, Heliocol Solar Water Heater, 2 bubblers and 2 waterfalls installed 2007, 3hp IntelliFlo VS Pump 011018 installed 2013, Aquabot Turbo T4 RC and Stenner 45MHP10 w/The Liquidator container installed 2012.
    Antigua Spa by Artesian Spas: 325 gl, 52 jets, 6 hp 2 sp & 6 hp 1 sp, Circulation System 24 Hour Whisper Pure, Ozonator, LED digital lighting, The Artesian Pillowfall installed 2007.
    Retired: 2hp Pentair Whisperflow, Legend Platinum w/booster pump, PH Adjuster