Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Biltmore pool steps

1. Back To Top    #1

Biltmore pool steps

Does anybody know where to get parts for Biltmore Pool Step above ground pool, with 2 piece hand rails? The parts that physically attach to the deck are cheaply made, and cracked within a month. Not having much luck searching on Google for "Biltmore Pool Step" other than everyone who sells it. Thanks JimFromIL
    1) The size of your pool in gallons (7700 gallons)
    2) The type filter you have (cartridge)
    3) If your pool is an AG (above ground)
    5) Currently have the 1500 Intex Cartridge pump but upgrading to the 2500 Intex pump tomorrow.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Biltmore pool steps

They are made by Innovaplas and I know they sell them I sent someone there yesterday and the replied they bought them from another vendor.. As to the quality... I don't know, I don't own any steps and I think my dealer carries another brand. I have heard some brands bend when people use the steps and this would be a deal breaker for me.
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Biltmore pool steps

Quote Originally Posted by JimFromIL
    Does anybody know where to get parts for Biltmore Pool Step above ground pool, with 2 piece hand rails? The parts that physically attach to the deck are cheaply made, and cracked within a month. Not having much luck searching on Google for "Biltmore Pool Step" other than everyone who sells it. Thanks JimFromIL
    Found the site and ordered 2 more deck parts. I think this time, I'll run longer screws through the deck, and secure with nuts underneath the deck. The rails are the most heavily used feature and should be made of a high polymer 3x as thick then how they are currently made. Thx. JimFromIL
    1) The size of your pool in gallons (7700 gallons)
    2) The type filter you have (cartridge)
    3) If your pool is an AG (above ground)
    5) Currently have the 1500 Intex Cartridge pump but upgrading to the 2500 Intex pump tomorrow.