Biltmore pool steps

Jul 17, 2012
Does anybody know where to get parts for Biltmore Pool Step above ground pool, with 2 piece hand rails? The parts that physically attach to the deck are cheaply made, and cracked within a month. Not having much luck searching on Google for "Biltmore Pool Step" other than everyone who sells it. Thanks JimFromIL

They are made by Innovaplas and I know they sell them I sent someone there yesterday and the replied they bought them from another vendor.. As to the quality... I don't know, I don't own any steps and I think my dealer carries another brand. I have heard some brands bend when people use the steps and this would be a deal breaker for me.

JimFromIL said:
Does anybody know where to get parts for Biltmore Pool Step above ground pool, with 2 piece hand rails? The parts that physically attach to the deck are cheaply made, and cracked within a month. Not having much luck searching on Google for "Biltmore Pool Step" other than everyone who sells it. Thanks JimFromIL

Found the site and ordered 2 more deck parts. I think this time, I'll run longer screws through the deck, and secure with nuts underneath the deck. The rails are the most heavily used feature and should be made of a high polymer 3x as thick then how they are currently made. Thx. JimFromIL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.