I have a DIG220 and SC-60 that are 2.75 years old. I'm having lots of scaling and it's not producing chlorine unless I run Boost. Can't see any wear on cell blades.
I was running at level 1 but just increased to Level 2 power yesterday. No blinking light. Voltage was 18-20 and amps were 4.5-5.6 when power level was 1. Now that I've increased to 2, reading is 20V 6.5 Amps. Ph may be a little high - just have strips and looks like it may be around 8. chlorine is really high today since I ran it on Boost after increasing power level to 2. Salt reading is 3400 ppm and temp read is 86 degrees.
What exactly should the voltage and amps be?