Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Brand New Pentair Easytouch 4 motherboard for sale

Brand New Pentair Easytouch 4 motherboard for sale

Greetings,

I bought this to replace my motherboard but it turned out I did not need it after all. The vendor I bought it from won't take it in return - last time I buy from them!

Anyway, I paid $325 plus shipping but will sell it for $250 plus shipping. If you like I can post it to eBay so that you can have some buyer protection. I guarantee that it will be in perfect condition and will refund your money if it is not.

Thanks

Tom
    21K Gal Vinyl In Ground with block wall sides (Self Built with help), Pentair Easy Touch controller, Pentair Intelliflo pump, Intellichlor salt system, Clean and Clear Plus filter, SR Smith Typhoon Slide

Re: Brand New Pentair Easytouch 4 motherboard for sale

Hi, do you still have the pentair motherboard from may, 2011??? If not where can I buy one. Would like to have a spare one around the house. Thanks.

I do and it is available. I am heading out now but can post pics later.

Tom
    21K Gal Vinyl In Ground with block wall sides (Self Built with help), Pentair Easy Touch controller, Pentair Intelliflo pump, Intellichlor salt system, Clean and Clear Plus filter, SR Smith Typhoon Slide

Thanks, can we talk by phone or personal e-mail. I new to this site and do know what is permissible, etc.

Sure - my email is tomzo "at" cox.net .

Here is a shot of the motherboard. It is from June 2012.

Let me know if you want to buy it by email at the address I gave earlier.

Thanks

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images