BBB is awesome

Apr 15, 2012
SW Ohio
i have had my 1st pool up since the middle of may i started out using the BBB method and has been smooth sailing, well i did a oclt for the first time last night (no issues) just wanted to do one....lol. my readings last night after sunset were fc-7.5 tc-7.5 cc-0 ph-7.2 (it was low because i added some m/a the day before because it was 7.8 and i knew i would be running my foutain today) alk-70 ch-100 cya-50 and this morning the readings were fc-7.5 tc-7.5 cc-0 ph-7.2 alk-70 ch-100 never tested cya but i lost nothing so today it was 95 degrees and sunny and just tested again this evening after 4 adults swam for 2.5 hours and the readings were fc-6 tc-6 cc-0 ph-7.4 (i knew the fountain would bring it back up...lol) alk-70 ch-90 cya 50 i lost 1.5 ppm chlorine which i owe it all to this site because i have learned everything i know from this wonderful site and it's pool wizards way to go guys and gals for giving me the power and knowledge ....BBB all the way.......Mike

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.