One small section of mine is about thatmuch lower than the rest. (The one place I didn't get to put anything under the 2 posts.) If you just filled your pool in the last few days, expect it to settle a bit more before it's done. (Mine started off only about 1", then went to 1 1/2" over time.) Somewhere there are photos on here of a way to jack up the post and slide a paver or something under it. My husband wasn't willing to take the risk of breaking the posts, so mine will be slightly off until fall, when we store it for winter.

Boy this is a common Intex question.

2" is towards the max limit of unlevel, your putting things at risk at this level or beyond. No one can tell you for sure if it will continue to become more unlevel or whether or not it will collapse. Its your call.
Personally, I would do what it takes to correct it so as not to endanger my family.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.