Hard wiring Jandy Aquapure Ei pinout?

Dixit

Jul 16, 2012
Duluth, GA (ATL)
Anyone have this? Im more than capable of doing my own wiring, I have ran over 2miles of wiring in my own house when I built it so Im more than capable of doing it. However I noticed the manual doesnt explain at all what the breakdown of the 4pin green wiring block is. I asked Jandy tech support and they told me have a certified electrician install it. WHY? I can do it myself. Ive installed all the pool stuff myself as is. This is absolutely rediculous.

At least put a breakdown of what pin goes where. Nope, tech told me we only share that with an electrician. Then why when I bought my Jandy LX400 heater the inside panel has the entire wiring breakdown and what pins mean what? Why did you purposely leave that off on this SWG?

Can anyone share this info? This seems absolutely rediculous.

Dixit

Actually I just figured it out. That 4pin green block, it has a removable bottom section like a plug. Once I pulled that down I noticed under it (on the PCB) it showed what wires go where.

However the manual talks about using the provided chassis ground inside for the ground wire. There is none. The only part is basically this small screw near the 4pin block which holds the bottom of the PCB down which is connected to the back metal chassis which is also basically connected to the bonding lug as well.

Dixit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.